RecFind 6 v2.8 Update Now Available
We're pleased to announce that RecFind 6 v2.8 is now available to customers with a current ASU agreement with Knowledgeone Corporation.
RecFind 6 version 2.8 is a major new feature and stability release of the RecFind 6 Product Suite.
RecFind 6 v2.8 sees the introduction of a number of new features to RecFind 6, including:
- The introduction of Legal Holds, replacing the existing Frozen Record functionality
- Existing retention functionality expanded to now include EDOCs
- Availability of the Process method and the Barcode Movement & Portable Barcode modules in the Web Client
- Ability to have multiple security groups per user, providing a more flexible and easy to use security system
- Bulk check-in and check-out of EDOCs
- Ability to export EDOCs in their native format
- Plus other minor changes and bug fixes
This is what you pay for
RecFind 6 version 2.8 is your ASU (annual software maintenance fee) in action. We continually develop our products adding new features and ensuring that they are up to date with all of the other systems software you will be using. We continually invest to protect your investment in our software and have been doing so for over 32 years.
If you have any questions about RecFind 6 version 2.8 please contact Knowledgeone Corporation Support at email@example.com
Customers who host their RecFind 6 system with Knowledgeone Corporation or subscribe to our Upgrade Assistance Service will be contacted shortly to arrange your upgrade. For all other customers please request the upgrade using the button below.