Training & Consultancy Terms and Conditions
Payment for Knowledgeone Corporation (K1Corp) services must be made prior to the commencement of the service. Scheduling of services will not take place until payment has been received unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Rescheduling of Services
K1Corp must be made aware of all Client initiated rescheduling requests five (5) or more working days prior to the Training Course or Consultancy starting date or a transfer fee of 15% of the Training Course or Consultancy fee will be charged.
Terminations for Convenience
Client cancellation/termination "for convenience" of scheduled Training or Consulting work less than fifteen (15) calendar days before scheduled K1Corp staff travel is subject to a cancellation charge equal to fifty-percent (50%) of the Services fee and one-hundred-percent (100%) of any expenses incurred. Such incurred expenses include (but are not limited to) shipping and return of materials, non-refundable portions of air-fares and other travel expenses (e.g., taxis, train fares, per diems, hotel charges, etc.) and administration costs. Full charges will be levied for any services actually performed.
Termination/Cancellation charges will not be applied where cancellation results from circumstances beyond the client's control such as fire, flood, acts of terrorism, Acts of God, etc., or where prior notification/arrangements have been made with K1Corp's agreement.
K1Corp reserves the right to cancel for convenience without liability at least two weeks prior to scheduled training or other such on-site Service. K1Corp shall not be liable for any "failure to perform Services" where such failure results from circumstances beyond its control such as fire, flood, acts of terrorism, Acts of God, etc., or where prior notification/arrangements have been made and agreed with the Client.
No refunds will be given for cancellations of training courses or consultancies. In all cases, an equivalent credit note will be allocated to be used for any K1Corp service.
Knowledgeone Corporation reserves the right to change course schedules, discontinue courses, modify course content, limit class size, cancel courses and refuse entrance to a course up to 5 days prior to the scheduled course date. Knowledgeone Corporation also reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course where there are less than three attendees up to 5 days prior to the scheduled course date.
Client Responsibility - Onsite Training
The Client is responsible for the provision of an adequate training venue with facilities and supplies appropriate to the needs of the training course including a PC or laptop for each student. In addition:
- The RecFind 6 Software must be installed and tested prior to the arrival of the K1Corp trainer.
- A list of attendees must be supplied to K1Corp at least one week prior to course commencement.
- All attendees must fill out the pre-course evaluation form (available from your account manager or our website).
- If the training involves a customized course, a customized course requirement list must be filled out and provided to K1Corp at least one week prior to course commencement. If a customized training manual is required then a copy of the data must be provided to K1Corp at least one week prior to course commencement.
Performance Issues - Onsite Training
K1Corp reserves the right to eject from the classroom any individual who:
- Is or appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Is engaged in disruptive behavior;
- Is engaged in any behavior which poses a safety or health hazard to other participants;
- Is sleeping in the classroom; or
- Makes non-urgent mobile/cell phone use including phone calls, texting and game playing.
The Client shall be responsible for taking backup copies of its data and files prior to any K1Corp Training or Consultancy being performed and for verifying the contents of the backup copies. Neither party shall be liable for the loss of, damage to or alteration of data or data files of the other party due to any cause and neither shall either party be liable for any damages and expenses that may be incurred as a result of any data loss.
Reproduction, whether whole or in part, of any Knowledgeone Corporation course or consultancy Module material is subject to the provisions of Knowledgeone Corporation's copyright and is forbidden in the absence of Knowledgeone Corporation's written consent. The Client agrees not to provide or otherwise make available the Educational or Consultancy materials to a third party.