GEM for RecFind 6 - Fully automatic email management & retention
GEM for RecFind 6 is a fully automatic, rules-driven, server-centric email management system. GEM connects directly to your email server (any that support IMAP, e.g., Gmail, Exchange, Office365) and automatically captures, classifies, stores and manages your corporate emails and attachments.
GEM is unique because it takes a copy of all emails (internal and external) at the server before the user sees them (meaning nothing is ever lost) and it is fully automatic and highly configurable (Rules-driven).
GEM is server-centric and requires no user action and no software to be installed and maintained on the desktop. GEM also optionally outputs emails to XML format for effortless data exchange. Any employee (subject to their security level) can easily search for and instantly retrieve any email within the enterprise using RecFind 6.
Retention and Workflow can be automatically allocated to selected emails as soon as they are received.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easily track, classify, store, and manage emails enterprise-wide.
- Meet all email compliance standards fully automatically.
- Manage your email, electronic and paper documents in one system.
- Find any email, enterprise-wide, within seconds.
- Secure emails in a single repository.
- Shorten email server backups.
- Perform full text searches not only on the text of the email but on the text of all attachments.
- Capture inbound as well as outbound emails (Internal and External).
- Email Management
- Email Archiving